We are proud to offer a full approach to health and wellbeing to women, which includes mental health support. Our Minding Mums appointments are designed to help Mums and Mums to be, feel supported and more confident in their choices and experiences. Joana, our specialist psychologist helps to aid the transition into motherhood and openly discuss all the trials and tribulations of those worries and concerns that are in your head.
We cover all sorts of areas such as:
- Pregnancy and birth anxiety
- Birth Trauma and feelings associated with complex deliveries
- Premature babies and impact on you as well as baby
- When feeding doesn’t go to plan
- Fussy babies, excessive crying, sleeping problems and coping strategies
- How to communicate with baby and work out their needs
- Tackling weaning
- Being confident in making decisions for you and baby
- Feelings of stress, anxiety, baby blues and postnatal depression
- New roles of Mum and Dad, when 2 become more
- Impact of children on your relationships
- Going back to work, finances and childcare
The topics will depend on which areas you would like to discuss and what you feel are priority for you.
We provide an open and non judgmental environment to talk with a specialist in your own home, have a relaxed chat over a cup of tea. Book a private appointment at a time to suit, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online booking above.
A supportive way to help deal with those new challenges, emotions and that hazy feeling! Run by fully qualified specialist to provide proven and effective advice.