Our Personal Training sessions are unique, in every way! Each individual appointment is tailored to you and your goals.
Personal Training is just that - personal. The time is yours, dedicated to your fitness or rehabilitation. Lots of clients book personal training for many different reasons, not just the stereotypical weight loss, toning or fitness objectives.
Here are a few of our typical personal training sessions:
- Abdominal strength work with a client who has back pain
- Core and back pain caused by diastasis recti
- Poor posture, leading to joint pain
- Pelvic floor recovery work alongside abdominal surgery recovery
- Private Pilates session
- Back to running goal, client needs to raise cardiovascular fitness levels post pregnancy
- Weight loss and fitness goals
- Event ready - 5km, 10km, marathons
- Back to fitness after hysterectomy
- Private fitness and kettlebell session
- Personal Training to gain confidence due to PND and anxiety
- Birth Optimisation movements as baby is breech
- Mobility sequences for pregnant clients to be well educated for an active birth
- Safe gym programmes to return to exercise
- Abdominals after a C-section
You are welcome to come to my home, or I can meet you in the park, visit your home or carry out your appointment in venue of your choice ... we’ve taught in front rooms, car ports, barns, converted garages – you name it we’ve probably done it!
These are sessions designed for you, that are tailored to you. Therefore we always carry out a free consultation prior to your first session to enable us to glean all of that important information and ensure that we can plan effective, goal based sessions that deliver on your needs.
Appointments available weekly, fortnightly, monthly or as one off appointments where needed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability. Daytime and evening appointments available.
Things we love about personal training:
Specific programme of exercises tailored to you. Meet your own goals strength, tone, weight loss, co-ordination, fitness - it’s up to you!
For all of my postnatal classes I do an ‘ab check’ for diastasis recti and ensure that the girls are working at the correct level and progressing.